Mon, Sep 14|
Put Your Health First This Fall
Bust your sugar and carb cravings in just 3 weeks!
Time & Location
Sep 14, 2020, 7:00 AM – Oct 05, 2020, 11:00 PM
About The Program
September is the new January. The summer fun is ending and it's time to reset and get back on track. Bust your sugar cravings in just 3 weeks following this clearly defined program.
**Prep Week Begins 9/8**
Day 1 of the detox officially begins 9/14
There are 3 different levels of entry. You can take a simple quiz (only 5 questions) to help you determine which level is right for you. There is a level for everyone regardless of where you are today.
Step 1: Purchase your ticket to join the group
The program includes:
- Three group-coaching sessions. (All sessions will be recorded so if you can't make the call live you will have an opportunity to catch the replay. You can also submit any questions or feedback you have before the call and I'll be sure to cover them.)
- All participants will be invited to our private Facebook group. You can ask questions, share recipes, successes, food pics, etc. I’ll be there everyday providing answers, motivation, recipes, and detox tips to ensure your success. Our entire community will be there to hold each other accountable and celebrate successes along the way.
- Additional support between sessions via Facebook Live. (For any more personal matters not appropriate for our Facebook Community, you can send an email or text. I will answer all of your questions within 24 hours.)
Step 2: Purchase your materials Choose ONE of the below.
- The 21-Day Sugar Detox Daily Guide is the most recent book and the recommended option if you are new to the program. It covers a myriad of common symptoms and challenges people face day-by-day, based on the tens of thousands of people that have successfully completed the program before you.
- The 21-Day Sugar Detox by Diane Sanfilippo is the original version and still a great book! It includes several modifications that the Daily Guide doesn't include. There are a few program updates not reflected in this book, but don't worry - I will talk you through all of the changes if you already own this version.
Optional: If you've completed the program before and would like some additional recipes not included in the books above, Diane also created The 21-Day Sugar Detox Cookbook. It includes over 100 additional recipes for any program level.