Thu, Aug 18|
FREE Online Event
Breaking all the Rules
Rethinking Weight Loss for Women: This free webinar will go over five of the most common MYTHS I hear about weight loss, and give you the FACTS about weight loss instead, including some actual reasons you may be struggling to lose weight. (Hint: it may have NOTHING to do with your caloric intake!)
Time & Location
Aug 18, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
FREE Online Event
About The Program
Did you know the average woman goes on at least 16 diets in her lifetime? That’s right…AT LEAST 16!
Dieting is ingrained in our culture. Have you ever heard:
- “Summer is coming—it’s time to get swimsuit ready!”
- “New year, new you! Let’s resolve to lose weight!”
- “Oh, you had a baby? We can help you get that pre-baby body back!”
Of course you have.
This cultural obsession with dieting is no accident. There’s a multibillion-dollar industry tied to diets, pills, shakes and powders. And the multibillion-dollar advertising campaigns that come with them tell you that in order to lose weight you HAVE to restrict calories, you CAN’T eat during certain hours of the day, or you MUST do cardio five times a week.
I’m here to tell you these “rules,” and many others, simply are not true. The truth is that diets just don’t work in the long run and you CAN lose weight without dieting.
In this free webinar, I’ll go over five of the most common MYTHS I hear about weight loss, and give you the FACTS about weight loss instead, including some actual reasons you may be struggling to lose weight. (Hint: it may have NOTHING to do with your caloric intake!)
Don’t miss this free opportunity to finally find food freedom! Register today!
There will be time for Q&A after the presentation.
Still unsure? This event is for you if: 👇
- You struggle with lack of willpower or staying “on the wagon.”
- You’re sick of dieting only to regain the weight over and over again.
- You feel like everything you eat makes you gain weight.
- You’re ready to stop stressing and obsessing over every bite.